Software Providers - SaaS on the Cloud
With the acceleration and growing acceptance of cloud computing and end-user businesses looking for ways to improve agility and control costs, many traditional commercial software providers are looking for a way to deliver their offerings as a service (SaaS) on the cloud.
For most software providers, the cloud represents a real opportunity. By disconnecting their software offering from a company’s need to configure, deploy, and manage infrastructure, software vendors can realize a significantly larger addressable market along with more efficient business models that include simpler “proof-of-concept” environments, easier upgrades and maintenance, and more streamlined up-selling and cross-selling.
CliQr CloudCenter for Independent Software Vendors
CliQr CloudCenter opens the world of the cloud to software vendors with one-click self-service deployments and runtime managements, enabling them to offer ready-to-use cloud-enabled applications to their customers. CliQr CloudCenter for software vendors includes the following features:
- Brand-configurable: CliQr branded or white labeled
- Offered as SaaS or optional on-premise installation
- Publishable private App Store
- User management:
- Configurable CliQr feature set
- Registration, login, activation, and account management
- SSO integration
- User, application, and cloud activity reporting
- Licensing and billing management:
- Define and administer application licensing/subscription
- By compute hour
- By job (instance)
- Prepaid bundles
- Refunds and credits
- Subscription bundles, etc.
- Cloud management:
- Anonymous cloud or only default cloud
- Exposed standard cloud
- Customer-selected cloud
An example of custom branding for CloudCenter
Software Vendor Benefits with CliQr Includes:
- Provide new revenue opportunities by using the CliQr platform to move existing applications to a cloud-delivered SaaS model, without having to modify the application, in any way.
- Expand addressable markets by decoupling the decision of licensing an application from the need to size, deploy, and manage associated physical infrastructure.
- Provide rich administrative functions, such as user provisioning, license management, usage reporting, and billing.
- Prevent piracy by using CliQr’s licensing and usage enforcement capabilities.