Professional Services Providers
For professional services providers, the cloud represents a potential windfall. Despite the overwhelming promises of cloud computing, the vast majority of business applications have yet to move to the cloud. Concerns about costly and complex migrations, price, performance, and security have many companies looking to professional services providers for answers.
CliQr CloudCenter for System Integrators
CliQr provides an intuitive platform that helps professional services providers move, manage, and secure their clients’ applications onto any private, public, or hybrid cloud. Now service providers can streamline client engagements, improve profitability, and entertain new revenue streams related to ongoing runtime management and future cloud migrations.
In addition, professional services providers will be able to offer cloud advisory services to deliver the very best price-performance benefits on the cloud. The CliQr CloudCenter platform enables providers to perform benchmarks across all clouds and cloud configurations, both during the initial deployment and on a continuous basis thereafter.
CliQr CloudCenter offers the following features to professional services providers:
- Brand-configurable: CliQr branded or white label
- Publishable App Store
- App Profile Catalog: Maintain best-practice application profiles from client engagements.
- User management:
- Configurable CliQr feature set
- Registration, login, activation, and account management
- SSO integration
- User, application, and cloud activity reporting
- Licensing and billing management:
- Define and administer application licensing/subscription
- By compute hour
- By job (instance)
- Prepaid bundles
- Refunds and credits
- Subscription bundles, etc.
- System integration:
- API integration
- Incorporate Chef/Puppet scripting
- Utilize existing images
Software Integrator Benefits with CliQr Includes:
Benchmark applications against different clouds, providing a one-click view for cloud advisory services to recommend the right cloud to clients.
Institutionalize client engagements by using CliQr-provided packaged software profiles along with a rich profile SDK that makes it easy to create and publish new application profiles for reuse with subsequent client engagements.
- Generate more revenue by creating a marketplace of pre-published application profiles, leveraging internal expertise to expand opportunities within the customer base.
- Integrate with already provided services and expand overall management cloud management capabilities through complementarity services from CliQr.
- Provides value-added IT as a Service (IaaS) to clients for hybrid cloud management through a single dashboard, granular visibility into application and cloud monitoring, metering for improved business agility.