CliQr Technologies is currently seeking a customer focused Solutions Engineer to join our team in Santa Clara, CA.
As a member of the professional services team and reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements and the overall design, implementation and integration of our solution for customer. The Solution Engineer will work as a team member along with the Engagement Manager, Technical Account Manager and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- Will participate in customer delivery process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Engagement Manager
- Share best practices and be a trusted advisor to clients throughout duration of projects
- Conduct technical discovery sessions with prospects and customers.
- Act as a subject matter expert for cloud deployments and solutions.
- Lead the technical implementation of cross-cloud portable application deployments
- Mentor customer and partner teams to ensure success and best practices.
- Create SOW’s based on customer requirements
- Work hand in hand with support to provide an excellent customer service experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of five years of experience providing consulting, installation, software engineering, and customer support.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing and technologies like AWS, VMware, OpenStack is a must.
- Expert knowledge in cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of software application frameworks.
- Strong OS automation skills using Ruby, Chef, Bash/shell scripting, and/or Windows PowerShell.
- Experience deploying and administering PHP, Rails, Python, Java, and .NET solutions.
- Linux experience (CentOS, Ubuntu, and RHEL) and/or Windows Server systems.
- Experience using REST APIs
- Experience with Systems Management Technology.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication/relationship skills
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively with the customer.
- Self-motivated with strong self-development ability.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, self-manage and prioritize activities.
- Ability to travel domestically as needed (20-30%).
Additional Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of identity and access management technologies
- Experience with networking configuration
- Experience with Database Deployment and Administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle)
- Previous start up experience a plus!
Interested in working with us?Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org