Senior Support Engineer
CliQr is currently seeking a Senior Support Engineer to join our team in Santa Clara, Calif.
As a member of the customer success team and reporting to the director of customer success, you will be responsible for teaming with your support counterparts and troubleshooting the various issues that our clients face with our CliQr’s Cloud Center product suite. You will also be a key point of customer contact from a technical support perspective, working to ensure our customers are successful with their deployments and receive exemplary customer service.
- Act as an integral member of the support team, taking responsibility for solving incidents from a technical perspective. Play a key role in formulation of FAQ’s and execution process and procedures.
- Conduct technical trouble shooting sessions with customers.
- Help deliver customer installs.
- Train and support CliQr’s indirect channel partners.
- Act as a product enhancement feedback loop with product management and engineering.
- Help with development of internal and customer facing documentation.
- Help triage and document bugs and enhancements requests as seen in the field.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of five years experience as technical support level2 resource for an enterprise in a similar or related field (cloud management, systems management, PaaS).
- Should be experienced in one or more scripting technologies (Bash, Perl, Shell, Power Shell, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud computing and technologies like AWS, VMware, OpenStack is a must.
- Knowledge of software application frameworks.
- Knowledge in cloud infrastructure concepts.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication/relationship skills.
- Ability to work effectively and manage multiple customer support issues simultaneously.
- Self-motivated with strong self-development ability.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, self-manage and prioritize activities.
- Previous start-up experience, a plus.
- Understanding of PaaS concepts.
- Understanding Application Frameworks.
- Previous experience working with cloud providers.
- Experience with Windows and Shell Scripting.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in using or integrating with Systems Management Technology.
- Hands-on experience with PaaS tools or other cloud management software.
Interested in working with us?Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org