Senior Solutions Engineer
CliQr Technologies is currently seeking a Senior Solutions Engineer to join our team in California, New York, Washington DC, or London.
As a member of the technical sales team and reporting to the director of solutions engineering, you will be responsible for teaming with your sales counterparts and articulating the technical features, value proposition and differentiators of CliQr’s CloudCenter product suite. You will also be an ongoing key point of customer contact through the life of the customer relationship and working with our Director of Customer Experience to ensure our customers are successful with their deployments and receive exemplary customer service.
- Act as an integral member of the sales team, taking responsibility for closing business from a technical perspective. Play a key role in the qualification of opportunities, formulation of sales strategies and execution of technical tactics.
- Clearly convey business value of CliQr products to a variety of audiences through a variety of mediums.
- Conduct technical discovery sessions with prospects and customers.
- Present and demonstrate the technical features, benefits and differentiators of CliQr’s CloudCenter product suite via face-to-face customer interaction, webinars, trade shows, etc.
- Design and deliver customer/prospect POC’s.
- Respond to technical RFP’s and or RFI’s.
- Train and support CliQr’s indirect channel partners.
- Act as a product enhancement feedback loop with product management and engineering.
- Help with development of internal and customer facing documentation.
- Assist our post-sales team as required with implementation and solution architecture efforts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of five years experience selling into F1000 enterprises in a software consulting and/or sales engineering role in similar or related fields (cloud management, systems management, PaaS).
- Deep knowledge of cloud computing and technologies like AWS, VMware, OpenStack is a must.
- Knowledge of software application frameworks.
- Expert knowledge in cloud infrastructure concepts.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication/relationship skills.
- Excellent sales/client-facing skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in customer/prospect organization.
- Ability to work effectively and manage multiple sales cycles and post-sales support issues simultaneously.
- Self-motivated with strong self-development ability.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, self-manage and prioritize activities.
- Ability to travel domestically as needed (15-30%).
- Previous start-up experience, a plus.
- Understanding of PaaS concepts.
- Understanding Application Frameworks.
- Previous experience working with cloud providers.
- Experience with Windows and Shell Scripting.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of competitive and complementary technologies in the Cloud Management Platform space.
- Experience in using or integrating with Systems Management Technology.
- Hands-on experience with PaaS tools or other cloud management software. Interested in working with us?
- Networking experience, technology
- Java programming experience
Interested in working with us?Send your resume to email@example.com